A training provider offering programmes with duration of 3 months or more must have arrangements in place to ensure all learners are protected in the event that a programme ceases. The EHOA is not subject to Section 43 of the Qualifications Act 1999 as we do not provide programmes of 3 months or longer.
However we do have arrangements in place if a programme is cancelled:
· Course fees are outlined in the Programme Brochure and on the Web Site.
· If a programme is cancelled the EHOA will fully refund all programme fees to Learners.
· If a Learner is not able to finish their programme due to circumstances beyond their control, EHOA will offer the Learner the option to attend another programme
Examples of circumstances beyond the control of the learner include illness or accidents.
· No refund will be made to students who do not attend classes or do not finish a programme.
· Learners will be advised that a 48 hour cancellation policy applies to all registrations. 48 hours notice will be required if you wish to cancel a registration.
· Cancellations made within 48 hours of programme commencement will not be refunded.
Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on the web-site; it may be subject to later alteration or amendment in the light of policy changes, course updates or other constraints.
Please note that the EHOA Training Refund and Cancellation Policy only refers to training offered by the EHOA – it does not apply to private providers using EHOA material.
1st May 2011
Click here for printable version of this policy